Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Randomness...

I have no idea where any of this came from..lol, just thought I'd put it up. It is three separate things......

*I can’t believe this day. Its like no other. Its colors paint a picture that I would never have believed. Tears fell that day and my screams were louder than anything I had ever imagined could come out of me, out of my soul. Blues splash across my eyes and I can’t see anymore. I am running blindly and I can feel it creeping up on me. The blackness of his soul. His breath hot on my neck. I could feel it deep in my body, making everything inside of me crunch up into a ball. I felt like I couldn’t breathe. I ran. I ran faster than ever before in my life. I had to escape this day. The dark gray day.


*What if he held on too tight. What if I could never ever again see the sunshine dancing off his face? Can he hear me? Can he sense what I’m feeling? How can I let this go when it feels so right in my heart? Will this ever come to be? Him and me?

*Emotions run deep this time of day. The days work is almost over and it seems like one can’t take even one more thing. Drained. We yell, we scream, and we fight for this day. Its not over. So much left yet to do.

2 comments:

Chris in the Studio said...

I could not possibly comment on such beautiful writing other than to say I love your blog.

Meli said...

I just saw this comment. Thank you. :)